CAMP OLYMPIA is a private, overnight Texas summer camp for boys and girls ages 6-16 offering one-week, two-week, and three-week camp sessions.
Summer camp at Olympia is an experience like no other. We have TONS of fun outdoors, but the camp experience is so much more than that. We strive to create a positive, tech-free environment where children can be themselves, be encouraged by adult role models, grow in confidence and independence, discover new qualities and skills, and learn the true essence of friendship and community.
What makes Olympia unique:
- Location: We’re on the beautiful shores of Lake Livingston in the tall pines of Trinity, Texas
- Activities: Campers CHOOSE from over 45+ activity options, letting each camper create personalized schedules
- Values: Growth, confidence, independence, friendship, community, and tons of FUN!
- Staff: Experienced & enthusiastic staff maintaining a 1:4 staff-to-camper ratio
- Safety: Accredited by the American Camping Association
- Tech-Free: Campers leave their phones and screens at home so they can make REAL connections and have REAL experiences
- Facilities: 30 air-conditioned cabins and fields, courts, and buildings to accommodate our huge variety of activities
Camp Olympia is dedicated to having fun together, helping people grow in body, mind, and spirit.
CHOOSE from OVER 45 FUN CAMP ACTIVITIES!
Campers will have their own individualized activity schedule!
- Water Fun
- Outdoor Adventure
- Recreation Hobbies
Plus, campers enjoy SPARTAN/ATHENIAN competition and awesome NIGHTLY PROGRAMS!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
I love the overall positive environment, organization, team-work, and outdoor activities [my camper] experiences during their time at camp.
I love that [my camper] tried new things and persevered even when things were new and challenging.
I appreciate the effort to focus on every single camper to help them make the most of their experience.
My camper came back with confidence, friends, and an eagerness to perform better at school and home.
I loved seeing pictures of what [my camper] was doing throughout camp.