Whispering Pines Golf Club was named the #1 Golf Course in Texas for a record-breaking nine years in a row by the Dallas Morning News and currently holds the #2 ranking.
Five of the Most Beautiful Holes in Texas, as named by The Dallas Morning News, are holes 13, 14, 15, 17, and 18 at Whispering Pines.
- Spans over eight beautiful acres
- Seven stations for repeated practice of any shot experienced on the golf course
- Hitting area dedicated to the full swing, chipping, sand play, approach shots and trouble shots
- 8000 square foot putting green for practice on both breaking and straight putts
- Indoor space, including video teaching center
Whispering Pines 18-Hole Golf Course
- Spans over 400 majestic acres
- Tall pine trees and meandering creeks and lakes provide beautiful scenery for the course
- Teeing areas to accommodate any level play
- 18-hole, course play
Whispering Pines Short Course, “The Needler”
- 9-hole course adjacent to the 18-hole course
- Fun, but challenging design from course architect, Chet Williams
- 4 different tee boxes at each hole
- Holes range from 68 yards to 312 yards
- Holes 4 & 8 share a green almost 300′ wide, one of the biggest greens in the U.S.
The Par Three Practice Course
- Perfect for practicing full-swing, chipping and putting, separate from the driving range