Summer Staff Positions
Summer Positions At Camp
Available positions include Cabin Counselor, Camp Leadership Program Leaders, Activity Directors, Leadership Staff, Nurses, and Support Staff.
Cabin Counselors are what make our camp run and the positive place we strive to be while helping campers grow in Body, Mind and Spirit. Cabin Counselors have many responsibilities including mentoring the campers in your cabin, coaching a Spartan/Athenian team, and teaching/assisting a variety of activities that we offer at camp (see below list).
If you have a skill that is not listed here, please include it on your application.
- Weight Lifting
- Golf Class
- Jr. Golf Academy – Working with junior golfers daily alongside PGA Professionals at the beautiful Whispering Pines Golf Course.
- Track and Field
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Boat Driver (If interested, we offer training)
- Waterskiing (If interested, we offer training)
- Wakeboarding (If interested, we offer training)
- Swim Instruction
- Lifeguarding (If interested, we offer training)
- Arts & Crafts
- Jewelry Making
- Photography Teacher
- Digital Video Editing
- Camp Photographer (taking photos/editing/uploading)
- Camp Videographer (shooting/uploading/editing)
- High elements/Challenge Course
- Low elements/Team Building
- Outdoor Skills
- Horseback Riding
- Advanced Horseback
- Aerobics (Yoga, Zumba, Pilates)
- Board Games
- Ping Pong
- Puppies in Training
In addition to Cabin Counselors, there are several other important positions at camp.
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Assistant – This may be a camper mom or a student who is working toward a degree in the field (Nursing, Pre-Med, OT/SLP/PT, etc.). Needs to be an eligible driver (age 21 and over).
OFFICE / SUPPORT
- Computer/Phone Skills
- Customer Service
- Eligible Driver (age 21 and over)
- Country Store/Care Package Manager
- Chow Hall Staff
- Maintenance Staff
- Laundry Staff