2023 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Each summer it is our joy and privilege to offer tuition assistance to help bring many boys and girls to Camp Olympia who otherwise could not afford to attend. Tuition assistance is offered to new and re-enrolling campers. Each application is reviewed with the utmost confidentiality.
For consideration of a Camp Olympia scholarship, all of the following items are necessary to submit by April 15th, 2023. (All sixteen-year-old applicants applying for the Camp Leadership Program – C.L.P. must submit all information by March 1, 2023.) If applying for a scholarship for more than one child, please complete separate applications for each child.
1. Submit the online Cover Letter Form written by parent/guardian describing ways in which the applicant would be an asset to camp as well as the reasons why he/she should be considered for tuition assistance. Click HERE to access the form for submitting this Cover Letter.
2. Complete the online Camper Scholarship Application
3. Completed Camp Olympia Application (if not already on file) available by clicking HERE.
4. Copy of 2022 tax return of parent(s)/guardian(s), verifying annual gross income. Please mail a copy to Camp Olympia at 723 Olympia Drive, Trinity, TX 75862 or email a copy HERE.
5. Completion of a minimum of one Online Reference Form from a NON-FAMILY MEMBER found by clicking HERE
You will be notified at the beginning of May 2023 regarding the decision of the scholarship committee.